Thursday, March 31, 2011

Handsome

We got a $50 coupon for JCP photos, so I thought I'd give them one last shot. It was a much more pleasant experience this time around, but I still think we're going to go a different route in the future. Regardless, the pictures turned out adorable. A little more orange-toned than I'm used to, as Kellen really doesn't have orange hair, but still amazing. They really show his spunky, sweet personality!
Oh how I love this funny boy...



Sweetest thing ever!


He loves standing. Could do it on his own if it weren't for his lack of balance.
Ahhhh!



Sweet pea.



Look at those lashes!





Little tootsies.



Huh?



Tummy time boy



Clapping



A little smirk



Teeheehee



What's up?



Gorgeous

6 comments:

  1. I think they turned out awesome... of course he is cute I dont think it matters where you go the pictures will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. He really is beautiful. I love his muppet smile, just so much joy eminanting from that face of his. He is a happy kid, clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, these are amazing photos! Your boy is so photogenic, and you can totally see his personality in each of them! I've seriously looked at them several times (is that weird??) and everytime they brought a smile to my face. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No that is not weird :) Glad he can bring joy to others as well as to his mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! I have maybe 2 pictures of Isla smiling by the time she was 6 months. Your little guy is full of smiles!! The pictures capture his personality so well...and the sweater kills me. I need one just like it for Sawyer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are great. I love them!

    ReplyDelete